Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tummy trouble III

Yep, we are still in the middle of a tummy mess. Now V is getting better and J is in the thick of it :( V woke up at 4am screaming, probably hungry. J has spent most of the day complaining about the terrible tummy pain he keeps getting every few minutes. He has only been able to sleep every now and again. I gave V this home remedy for her tummy and it seemed to work for her. I boiled rice and right before it began to cook I drained the water and mixed it into her juice bottle. She drank it up and took a nap. When she woke up from her nap she was as good as new...I'm not sure it was the rice but I was willing to try anything. I couldn't handle seeing her in pain and hungry. She was back to her normal self and helped me with the clean laundry. I mainly gave her a ride in the basket and she collected hangers and got excited about being covered in clothing.
As for J he refused to drink his portion of rice water so therefore he still feels awful, but don't tell him I said that. I managed to make two new plushies, I made a bunny and another octopus. I didn't get to take pics of them yet but here are a few pics of some of my friends.

This is Guiseppe he is one of my little friends.
He grew up in Canada but thought it was Italy. No one wanted to tell him the truth.

No comments: