Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bad blogger bad bad bad


I have been bad :( I haven't been able to type or do much of anything for the last few weeks. After the holidays I started feeling a lot of pain in my wrists and I figured they just needed a break but as i took that break I realized that the pain wasn't going away. I am going to the Dr next week and am a bit nervous especially with how much I depend on my hands for work. I haven't sewn pr painted in over 2 weeks!!! that is like an eternity!!! I do a little work on my computer every day or until i can't stand it so I have been able to list a few new things.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi "V", I just found you on Etsy and also live in Whittier. Your stuff is SEW inspiring. I just love love love what you are doing. Do you sell things in any shops around town? I would love to pick your brain about your inspiration, where you get your fabric etc. I would love to hear from you!

crzylady said...

I'm sorry to hear about your hands. Mine are the same. I have to ice and wear horrible braces (in which I can barley hold a book let alone type or sew or anything else inspiring). I hope it is nothing serious (although none of it is fun)