Monday, November 3, 2008

EEEK! I get a time out :(

I have to be the worst blogger EVER! Things have been NUTS to say the least! Halloween was amazing and so was my birthday :) It seems like I blinked and it was over, where did October go? Can we have a do over? I have been hard at work on new stuff for my Etsy store and Felt Club. I am soooooo excited about having the chance to get out there and show my silly little friends off.




I have mentioned that my first love is painting and so in the spirit of getting my two loves together I have been working on some paintings of some of my favorite plushy characters. Here is one I called Alfred, he is a super cool Octopus. I want to sell prints of my plushy friends and for the moment I am going to make small affordable postcards of them for the holidays. Lets see how it turns out :)

No comments: